RSS
Facebook
Twitter

الخميس، 14 فبراير 2013






Diego Lopez: "The team did a great job on all lines and creating opportunities"

Network Real English: Analyze Real Madrid keeper Diego Lopez game against Manchester, and was hoping to win and said: "The Alfrstin two of Van Persie was the most dangerous opportunities, but I managed to get them out. These teams play well and tried to do my best in front of them. The team was led a great job on all lines and create many opportunities and victory was more just us. we wanted to win, and the result was could be better, but I think that everything is open and go to Old Trafford with a lot of possibilities. We are a team capable of Registration We have a lot of potential, with quality players and we able to Alfoizenak and qualify "

In response to a question about the pressure in the upcoming matches against Barcelona and Manchester United, said: "I think the team has grown accustomed to this kind of games. We have two games very beautiful and we will try to do everything and move forward." He also talked about his return to the club White said: "I've had everything very fast. went back to my house and I was lucky that things went well in the first games. and I work hard and I would like to take this great opportunity. and I'm trying to enjoy it because these games are unique."

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

HALA MADRID

  • Blogger Templates

  • Unordered List

  • More Text