RSS
Facebook
Twitter

الجمعة، 22 فبراير 2013



Nueva tienda Bernabéu

Nueva tienda Bernabéu


Nueva tienda Bernabéu


Real Madrid’s first team was strongly represented at the reopening of the Real Madrid and Adidas store in the Santiago Bernabeu. The players took advantage of the event to talk about the squad’s current situation and their expectations at this crucial moment in the season. Di Maria summarized the squad’s state of mind: “Things are going well and we hope to continue this way. We know that we have to have great matches in both playoffs to move on and that it won’t be easy. Maybe playing away will be in our favour because we do well when things are against us. We’ve had this week to work on the best way to face this matches and I hope everything goes well”.
Real’s captain was the first to speak. Iker Casillas commented on his recuperation: “It hasn’t been too strong up until now and I’m getting it back little by little. We’re at the halfway point of the injury. I’ve still got a month and I’ll have to work a lot harder and suffer more to get the mobility back that I had before”. The goalkeeper is optimistic:“I’m feeling positive. The doctor gave me the worst case when I was diagnosed with the injury; he said it could take three months. But when the splint was removed I was told I had four weeks left. Now I’m doing active exercise, to get mobility back in the finger and get stronger.” When asked about how he experiences these games from the outside looking in, Casillas said: "You get used to it after experiencing it differently for a few matches, but you'd like to be more involved, with travelling, training and matches. You suffer more when you're out.”
Xabi Alonso also spoke about his current form: “I’m in the recovery stage. I’m trying to get better as soon as possible, to get rid of the discomfort and return in top form. A lot of people ask when I’ll be ready, but I don’t have an answer right now”. He also analyzed the game against Manchester: “It’s a squad that’s at home and in the circumstances ahead of the match, with the playoff open, they’re going to have the support of their fans. It’s going to be a challenge and the side that scores first it’s going to have a good chance of moving on. Old Trafford is a great pitch and it’s the kind of match we all like to play”. 
Kaka has performed well in the last few Liga clashes and when asked about his form, responded: “I feel better physically. For me it’s better to make the news for what I do on the pitch, not for other reasons. I’m happy to be able to bring positive things to squad. Being able to play quickly is a characteristic of the squad that helps me. These upcoming days are very important and crucial”. 
Benzema and Carvalho were the next players to speak. “I hope that I score more goals than I have so far, but the important thing is the squad and to win the upcoming matches. We have to work together to win. We have a great team and we’re all in good form”, said the French forward. The midfielder also spoke about the squad: “We have experience in decisive matches. You have to win game by game. We’ve improved a lot since the start of the year and we have to keep it up”. 

“We’re lucky to have a great squad. Almost all the players are very versatile and you appreciate that when there are injuries”
, said Arbeloa, who also spoke about his feelings ahead of the match at Old Trafford: “I feel good. We’re going to enjoy it a lot, it’s a game that we’re looking forward to and we hope to win”.
Adan commented on the squad’s positive projection: “We’re working really well. The line in the last few games has been solid. We’re working really hard these days to prepare ourselves because there’s a lot at stake in 15 days”. Regarding Diego Lopez, the goalkeeper said: “He was my coach when he was in the 3rd Division and I was in the lower ranks. We shared a dressing room during Capello’s time. He’s a great guy, a great teammate and we’re happy that he’s here”. He also praised the work of Silvino Louro: “He comes to work with the best in the world and he trains us with a lot of intensity”. 

Callejon analyzed his time with the Whites: “Millions dream of wearing the Real jersey and we’re the few chosen ones. I take advantage of each minute that I play and I try to give my all. We’re coming off the last few games with confidence and we’re working hard”. Nacho spoke about his role on the squad: “The only thing that a home-grown player like myself tries to do is help and versatility is important. They’re all great players and I try to learn from them”. To conclude, Morata spoke about his goal against Rayo: “It was my first game as a starting player in the Bernabeu and I wasn’t expecting to score so soon”. 

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

HALA MADRID

  • Blogger Templates

  • Unordered List

  • More Text