RSS
Facebook
Twitter

السبت، 23 فبراير 2013


Statements about the best in the world continues, two days before the three Manchester United's Jonny Evans and Wayne Rooney and Tom Kleverly in an interview with Google+ was asked about the best in the world was the answer /

Tom Kleverly: I did not play as well as never Ronaldo, Messi and Ronaldo are different, but now I would choose Ronaldo.
Wayne Rooney: both different players, but Messi Amazing that the absolute best player. And I think that this misfortune Ronaldo, if Ronaldo came at another time he scored all the awards that cropped Messi.
Jonny Evans: difficult to choose between them, but in fact I follow Ronaldo, day after day, and the voltage provided by me, of course chosen





0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

HALA MADRID

  • Blogger Templates

  • Unordered List

  • More Text