RSS
Facebook
Twitter

الثلاثاء، 19 فبراير 2013



Sergio Llull and Alberto Martin spoke with the media following Real Madrid’s win against Basquet Manresa at the Palacio de los Deportes. The Balearic point guard was pleased with the manner of the win: "We played well, everyone contributed and we are happy". Meanwhile, the player making his debut fulfilled a dream: "The coach has given me a lot of support during the last few days and my teammates have helped at every moment. I really enjoyed it".
Sergio Llull said it was important to get back into the habit of winning: "The team was keen to return to winning ways. We struggled a bit to get into the game, but then we defended well, we controlled the rebounds throughout the game and we were able to run with the ball, which is what we like to do and when we feel comfortable. Today we played well, we've all contributed and we are happy".
Llull praised the ability to learn of the player making his debut: "He is a very young kid who has been helping us in training. He was a little nervous, but between us we have tried to help him to improve in the right way. He pays attention and learns fast".
Meanwhile, the academy player Alberto Marin was a very happy man following his debut: "The truth is that I was very lucky because today it was a big win and the coach trusted me and gave me a few minutes. I am very happy and so are my family. I enjoyed today and let’s see if there are more like it".
The Whites’ player also explained the moment that he made his debut: "When Pablo Laso told me to go on court, I did not think, I went straight on. Then, when the game was over, I said to myself that the dream I have had since I was little has come true. My teammates were very good to me and have helped me at all times. The coach has given me a lot of support during the last few days that I've been working with them and I am grateful".

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

HALA MADRID

  • Blogger Templates

  • Unordered List

  • More Text