RSS
Facebook
Twitter

الثلاثاء، 19 فبراير 2013


 Kaka was part of the Madrid strike force against Rayo Vallecano and he congratulated the squad for their effort after Ramos was sent off: “I think the team read the match very well with one player off and we all fought hard in a game that became more and more physical and less a matter of skill. It’s always harder when you are down to ten men, you have to run more and struggle more. We are all pleased because we fought hard and came away with an important win. Now we have a week to rest and I congratulate the whole team on a great match.”


The Brazilian also spoke about his most recent games: “Against Rayo I was able to help actively. I am pleased with the win and with the fact that this was the second match in a row that the crowd gave us a standing ovation. It looks like our training and effort are producing results. I will keep on battling and I believe I can help and contribute a lot to the team; whenever I get the chance I will demonstrate that. Things are working out for me, little by little.” As for the upcoming matches, he had this to say: “I’d really like to play in those matches and make my contribution to the team.”

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

HALA MADRID

  • Blogger Templates

  • Unordered List

  • More Text